Replacing Battle Cleared Fanfare

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Replacing Battle Cleared Fanfare
Would it be at all possible to replace the Battle Cleared Fanfare with a song/fanfare of my own choosing, using GoodStuff Lite? And if so, does anyone know the file name, or how I would organize my folders in C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\data?
It is possible, no idea which file name it is tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
It is possible, no idea which file name it is tho.
Would you happen to know how I could find out for myself?
Quote Originally Posted by Pathular View Post
Would you happen to know how I could find out for myself?
Sadly not, I never really looked into Vindictus modding.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Sadly not, I never really looked into Vindictus modding.
Well I know I can extract all the hfs files and comb through until I find it, but even if I do that I'm not sure what folder I'd put the replacement in (i.e. C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\data\sound\voice\pc but not "voice")
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?