KillHack bug?

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by prince350 View Post
how to use that inject?
Im not sure if i get you, but i guess this is right?

Open the injector as admin.
What to inject - Soldierfront.exe
How to inject - automatically
And then browse the .dll file
then start sf. use perx injector.
A box should pop up saying mpgh public hack made by annoyingw/e
Where's the wallhack at? I've tried downloading the laptop hack but it wont work... :|
Quote Originally Posted by Hero of War View Post
Where's the wallhack at? I've tried downloading the laptop hack but it wont work... :|
LOLOL. hahahahaha!
There isn't no wallhack
Can Someone send me a killhack? I've got The Laptop version but it wont work lol.. can someone send me the numpad version?
I have not tried while ingame. But 99% it probly wont work lol. Most games need to be injected on start up :P
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us