I just started

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
I just started
I just started playing this game & for me it's a EASY game to play and I think I don't need any hack ( I'm not demanding NOT to have hacks. Like I care) I like it.

Am I the only one?
Quote Originally Posted by king12321 View Post
whats your point?
The points quite easy to see.
Doing the same but I play sometimes with a hacker in coop.
I've played legitimately as well, but I don't play anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by king12321 View Post
whats your point?
Umh? Its obvious I guess


Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
Playing legit is heck of a fun, I don't understand how others use cham and aimbot... its boring (tried aimbot back in 2010 with my very first acc when hk416 was pre-release cap)

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------



WUT? I had around 599 posts now i got 592?
o,o
I know right the game is fun without hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Refoucs View Post
Umh? Its obvious I guess




I know right the game is fun without hacks.
Well sometimes its fun to use aimbot to all the BR'S
Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post

Well sometimes its fun to use aimbot to all the BR'S
I do have to admit sometimes it would be fun to use aimbot.
Its so anoying if some1 use aimbot or opk
Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
Its so anoying if some1 use aimbot or opk
Most of the people who use then are in ce ._.
@RedSpot
I don't remember ever posting something like that.
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
@RedSpot
I don't remember ever posting something like that.
wow, editing a Minion post is bannable.
Thats cool !
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
wow, editing a Minion post is bannable.
Thats cool !
[Notice]No impersonating MPGH staff. (Permanent Ban)[/Notice]

Your quite lucky actually as it was a Very mild form of it
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


[Notice]No impersonating MPGH staff. (Permanent Ban)[/Notice]

Your quite lucky actually as it was a Very mild form of it
Lucky me! -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Refoucs View Post
I just started playing this game & for me it's a EASY game to play and I think I don't need any hack ( I'm not demanding NOT to have hacks. Like I care) I like it.

Am I the only one?
ur prolly playing in the beginner channel with 11 year olds and braindead kids, gj, if ur playing in the pvp channel its also no sign of skill going over a 1.5 sd, because pub is 75% trash

how do i know?

i played ESL and tourneys at times, also i play 99% clanwars, and damn 3 weeks ago u ran into a mad amount of people chamming (monstly *********)
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?