Hacking Basics

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Noob Proof
Isn't that the reason people make tuts?
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Isn't that the reason people make tuts?
Noob proof = Even a noob won't be able to fail to hack with this tutorial. It's a compliment LOOL.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


Noob proof = Even a noob won't be able to fail to hack with this tutorial. It's a compliment LOOL.
Just sayin' that there's no point in making a tut if it WASN'T noob proof.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Just sayin' that there's no point in making a tut if it WASN'T noob proof.
That's true. :P
So i fixed the mscvp110 error thing but when I start CA it just closes before log in screen. Help?
Quote Originally Posted by jubjublkm View Post
So i fixed the mscvp110 error thing but when I start CA it just closes before log in screen. Help?
Combat Arms -
I really like how you brake up everything in the thread and really took your time with explaining things! It was very clear but I am having a problem where when I type Engine.exe into extreme injector nothing pops up. Same thing when I just put in Engine... I downloaded the game from the nexon launcher because when I went to the website it seemed like the most official place to get it. Hope this can be worked out
Thank you, I'm new to the forum and I hope I can apply this knowledge
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?