Maybe a Modelhack?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Maybe a Modelhack?
Hi,

I just tested a few things with hedone/bulletrun.
I have no idea of c, cc+ or other coding shiiaats...
But is it possible to create a model hack with the programms:

-UE Viewer (Google)
-UE Viewer GUI (can be found in FAQ)
-Photoshop etc. (google aswell)
__________________________________________________ ________________
With UE Viewer you can import the ppk. files but idk how to import them.
And btw do the updater or PB detects that?

Hope someone could help me :L

mfg ltz.
if you can find the file in the folder somehow than you have a change it could work.
I know where its located buut, i dont know how to import the edited files back to it or back to the format.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us