String Theory

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
String Theory
<embed style="width: 400px; height: 326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3366440257073785288&hl=en" flashvars="">

This will make your head explode. I got the concept, but thats as far as it goes, I couldn't improvise. The part that threw me off was the 6 other dimensions.

High Quality Version Here
Its Just Two Membranes
Oh god, I learned about the string/supersting theories about 2 1/2 yrs ago. It all makes sense. But it is extremely in depth.
omg its like a ghost film at the start...it just rewinds by itself O_O
how do they know all this if theyve never seen it?
I watched a different flash site on the string theory. It was crazy, but I couldn't quite follow along.
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
how do they know all this if theyve never seen it?
It's a theory....
eh I think it is incorrect because there is a theory about two membranes and bla bla bla and it just happend to put all the theorys together and make sense ^^
sure it wasnt that 10 dimension thing? cuz it looks kinda the same but its totally different
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us