Give Nyo nmn ng support mga hackers sa hard work nila just press thanks and +rep That's All
PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v7
Cool Hack! Very useful in ZA mode
But I don't know if its advisable to use 120% in the other modes
But I don't know if its advisable to use 120% in the other modes
tnx ! bro !
nice hack!!!
Kuya Glenox yung site mo napano na :c btw THANKS +REP C:
thank u very much for the hack ,, keep up the good work man ... best hack !!! XD
I dont know what injector to use, they update so rarely on cfph.
What is the Weapon Hack Sir?
HACK TOOL DETECTED Men... ? or ung injector ko lng SAED INJCTOR gmit ko 2.0 ...
tried yoyoss injector nothing happened
try radar .. injector ./. and install the requirements ... more power ,.. nice hack ...
NO RECOIL NOT WORKING SIR PLSS FIX IT.. BUT STILL NICE HACK.. THANK YOU
theres a prob.Dude..! the gun fires single's i tried all that i can but..Nothing happens..!
This thread is closed for replies.

))