PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v7
Give me example pelase. I don't get it.
wow I never thought this will still works.. mabuhay ka @junver1986
PaanO po Sir ? @junver1986 ? Paano change un date sa PE ? plsss give po Instruction tnx sir !
DO IT IN YOUR OWN
you should learn on your own. stop acting like a child. di naman mahirap, gagamit lang ng konti utak.
@junver1986 ImBaneZzZ ... TY iDOL .. Mwuahhh
plss thank the one who gave a very effective solution to this hack!
.... I need help. -_-
ok just follow this steeps.. 1st.. Open the PE Explorer.. then goto. file / open file / then select files of type: chose all files the open the SndDrv.dll.. after that goto tools then timedatestamp ajuster.. then all you can do is to change the date only.. then click ok..after that go back to file then save file as. then name it to SndDrv.dll ... thats all..
Super Thanks
Thumbs up to u bro.
Thumbs up to u bro.This thread is closed for replies.

