Just having some fun on Omegle

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Just having some fun on Omegle
Just screwing around on Omegle, Had this conversation with some random



What you think? Is it funny or what? Maybe give me some fun ideas that will completely piss the other person off?
I love trollong on this website 2
Quote Originally Posted by dizzyeasy View Post
I love trollong on this website 2
You think my attempt was anygood?
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


You think my attempt was anygood?
yeah .
It was pathetic. You had a chance of having an actual in depth constructive conversation on omegle of all places and you blew it.
Isn't Omegle getting old ....
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Isn't Omegle getting old ....


So is that gif.
As far as I've experienced from my classmates; the reason you want to chat with strangers is to boost your self-esteem/confidence by feeling smarter and better than some random strangers. And that is a very silly way of doing it IMO, it's also silly that it does help people to boost their self-esteem/confidence

Of course there are other reasons to do it, like having fun and pranking people or being very bored and whatnot and that is fine
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
As far as I've experienced from my classmates; the reason you want to chat with strangers is to boost your self-esteem/confidence by feeling smarter and better than some random strangers. And that is a very silly way of doing it IMO, it's also silly that it does help people to boost their self-esteem/confidence

Of course there are other reasons to do it, like having fun and pranking people or being very bored and whatnot and that is fine
Was exactly that, was sitting then bored this afternoon and felt like annoying some people. I know of that was me talking to someone like that and they ended On the same note as I did, i'd be annoyed
trollingand trolling ,should play simsimi bro
i thought it was funny xD
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?