ExclamationOutdatedCompilation of all DayZ Hacks [Updated 10/7/12]

Posts 61–75 of 93 · Page 5 of 7
I just tried to use the dayznavigator and stuffrespauw now and got a global ban, now, i dont know which one was which gave me overall, but one of this two or the two dont working anymore
its vivas the spavver i got banned for it last night.

btvv.. vv is key is broken
eny new vehicle spawn script I use waut and I just get script restriction error and get kicked =(
Quote Originally Posted by tepee07 View Post
eny new vehicle spawn script I use waut and I just get script restriction error and get kicked =(
are there any new ones like he said cus is some ppl come online and do spawn but the scripts i got get me kicked. like the wuat ect
Add Dayz Navigator V2.5!, Since its out and on the forums.
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
Add Dayz Navigator V2.5!, Since its out and on the forums.
Whoops, forgot to add that...let me get on that...
I find this thread helpful.
Thanks for this,
battleye kill of the game #16
why? i can use this hack yesterday,but today i can't use

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Forgive my poor English
You may want to update this.
Quote Originally Posted by Eazyer View Post
You may want to update this.
Nothing to update really. Once we find out of the hacks really are detected, I will update iot.
The only Non-outdated ones weren't actual bypassers,but just mods.... Is there one that sin't out of date? I dont seem to be finding any.
Thx for the lovely list.. makes it so much easy'er.
Posts 61–75 of 93 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?