Huntsman Headshot Triggerbot

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Huntsman Headshot Triggerbot
Is there a script or DLL that I can use that does this: If I move my mouse on somebody, my gun adjusts and automatically fires and hits them in the head? Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Krdzd View Post
Is there a script or DLL that I can use that does this: If I move my mouse on somebody, my gun adjusts and automatically fires and hits them in the head? Thank you.
I don´t think so... to do that u should use a legit aimbot ( an aimbot that seems legit )
I dont think theres another way ...
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


I don´t think so... to do that u should use a legit aimbot ( an aimbot that seems legit )
I dont think theres another way ...
If so, what aimbots can I use, I cannot find any that work/I am able to obtain.
Quote Originally Posted by Krdzd View Post
If so, what aimbots can I use, I cannot find any that work/I am able to obtain.
I dont know either, I think you have to buy one...
it would be hard to do sense most people are moving when you would shoot it : /
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us