PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v7 (NA)

Posts 91–105 of 196 · Page 7 of 14
Hey-Man
Your-Hack-Is-Awesome//Really-Good-Job

BUt-There-Are-Some-Problems

Like-NoReload>Get-error-after-use-alot
And-the-hack-gave-me-Hack-Tool-detected-when-i-was-in-the-game-but-didn`t-give-me-band

Try-To-Solve-this-problem

Keep-Up
Quote Originally Posted by Help-Desk View Post
Hey-Man
Your-Hack-Is-Awesome//Really-Good-Job

BUt-There-Are-Some-Problems

Like-NoReload>Get-error-after-use-alot
And-the-hack-gave-me-Hack-Tool-detected-when-i-was-in-the-game-but-didn`t-give-me-band

Try-To-Solve-this-problem

Keep-Up
Why-are-you-talking-like-this?
On topic, Just tried this one out and it works now. Not getting banned for hack tool
Quote Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
Why-are-you-talking-like-this?
On topic, Just tried this one out and it works now. Not getting banned for hack tool
First-My-Space-Button-Failed

Then-The-Ha.ck-Give-me-A-message-[hack-Tool-detected]When-I-was-Playing
But-It-didn`t-affect-and-i-opened-my-acc-again

So-i-fear-this-message-to-appear-again

I-ask-the-hack-owner-to-solve-this
I believe the hack is detected. Weird X-Trap pop-up after game closed. If you want to try it, be sure to use an alternative/unimportant account. Thank me if I'm right . (Also I used Mamo's Injector V2.5 and Injektor v0.2 --- Don't know if it's the hack or hack injector)
How do you make this work if you need .netframework 3.5 and every injector you need to use 4.0.. how does this work?
Detected just got banned
detectado me cage
NOOOOO HAC TOOL DETECTED!!!!! MY ACCC MY 6 DAYS BANN RIGHT NOW ALREADY DETECTED??? OMFG i cant belive it I TRIED BEING SO CAREFULL WITH THIS ACC AND STILL MANAGED TO IT BANNED..... guys dont use the hac is detected!!! i can't belive it i only used it for an hour how is it already patched?!!?!?!?!?!
perfect release still working
2days banned, Disconnected from server, tried re-login and pop up message "you have been banned for 72hours" My honorable ribbon :/
hit thoru wall is not worrk
haha ... look if ya wanna hack is true that does not need updating every day and taking ban ... buy a hack of the DXT-Gaming has aimbot, norecoil, a lot of stuff so that VIP and 10 per dollar months, more than worth it! not have to keep updating .. taking ban, and very good ta here the link to give you guys a look ... :::::::::: http://www.dxtgaming.com/forums/regi...errerid=289115
Is still work you was detedted is you injector not the hak noob

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

[QUOTE=phatho24;6431477]Is DELETED NOW
D.E.T.E.C.T.E.D

See


Sorry-Can`t-Make-The-image-appear
It-appear-in-attachments

Just-click
Posts 91–105 of 196 · Page 7 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us