Please Help!
I am not taking credits for copyrighted names and programs!
~
Ok so I downloaded Perx Injector(unpacked one)
and Then I downloaded the rar file from AnnoyingCat form the topic " USF Public Killhack Release [02/08/2012] "
Then I opened up USF and ran Perx Injector on administrator and in the "What to inject" box I write "soldierfront.exe"
and in the Inject List I put in the .dll named " MPGH Public Killhack "
and I put the option on manual
I click inject, but nothing works in game
Please Help!
~
Ok so I downloaded Perx Injector(unpacked one)
and Then I downloaded the rar file from AnnoyingCat form the topic " USF Public Killhack Release [02/08/2012] "
Then I opened up USF and ran Perx Injector on administrator and in the "What to inject" box I write "soldierfront.exe"
and in the Inject List I put in the .dll named " MPGH Public Killhack "
and I put the option on manual
I click inject, but nothing works in game

Please Help!