Like my avatar and image title, I've been looking into getting a new image title and i'm a little busy so I was wondering if anyone else did custom animation?
Been 5 days, looks like its just me.
sorry man not very comfortable with cinema 4D
Originally Posted by REAP
sorry man not very comfortable with cinema 4D
I use photoshop
Originally Posted by .REZ
I use photoshop
ok my bad what were u looking for in the animation?
Originally Posted by REAP
ok my bad what were u looking for in the animation?
Just anything really, including something that says .REZ
I'm going to make another myself I was just wondering if anyone else animated.
ive done simple 2d animation . But ive looking for good excuse to learn to use cinema 4d. Ive done modeling so hope fully not too different.
Photoshop cs6 has fantastic 3D capabilities, you should look into it.
Originally Posted by .REZ
Photoshop cs6 has fantastic 3D capabilities, you should look into it.
ok i made a simple one cuz u know still learnin. But not sure if i will be able to upload it as it is 8Mb so oh and it isnt sized i assumed you could resize it to what u think best.
Originally Posted by REAP
ok i made a simple one cuz u know still learnin. But not sure if i will be able to upload it as it is 8Mb so oh and it isnt sized i assumed you could resize it to what u think best.