Vehicle Spawning

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Vehicle Spawning
Ok, so, while I have no problem spawning in items, I can't figure out how to spawn in vehicles and I'm afraid i'm going to end up getting banned if I keep trying. Hate to be a begger, but any chance someone could spawn me in just one car? I'd appreciate it, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by drdicks View Post
Ok, so, while I have no problem spawning in items, I can't figure out how to spawn in vehicles and I'm afraid i'm going to end up getting banned if I keep trying. Hate to be a begger, but any chance someone could spawn me in just one car? I'd appreciate it, thanks.


nope. /nuffsaid
Its not been made without bypasser m8
Code:
'Goat' createunit [[(getpos player select 0), (getpos player select 1), 50], group player,'beeeh = this',  1.0, 'PRIVATE'];
 
beeeh addMPEventHandler ['mpkilled',
{
    vehicleToSpawn = 'UH1H_DZ';
    if (isServer) then
    {
        (vehicleToSpawn createVehicle (position beeeh))setVariable ['ObjectID', 521, true];
        dayz_serverObjectMonitor set [count dayz_serverObjectMonitor,getPos beeeh nearestObject vehicleToSpawn];
    };
}];
Please use the search feature next time. Find the vehicle list on your own, I've already spoonfed your the script.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us