How to Hack?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to Hack?
Hey, I know your probably going to say read the tutorials and stuff, but I can't seem to find one that explains things very clearly, so can someone tell me how or give me a link or two? I am really confused
Lol You Should Learn C++ To Make aHack
Quote Originally Posted by madhacker11 View Post
Hey, I know your probably going to say read the tutorials and stuff, but I can't seem to find one that explains things very clearly, so can someone tell me how or give me a link or two? I am really confused
Didn't understand what you mean exactly ?
How to play using hacks ?
or How to create hacks ?
im learning to do i look for code or make it??????? i know where to put it i just dont know what to do }]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us