First Lt. 2nd Class

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
First Lt. 2nd Class
I'm planning to sell/trade my account and I would like a few appraisals before I begin to accept any offers, all weapons were obtained legitimately. I took 9 screenshots of the account and they're located here: AVA Account - ikaheel - Imgur
Il offer One OR More than One for your

Sgt 5th
THompson
Bizon
Hk(g coined)
Bumble
Frf2(g coin)

2nd account

staff 5th
DesModus
Remington r4
Tpg

3rd

Almost sgt 2
Spas-15(gcoin)
Saiga(g coin)
107Bis(g coin)
bumblebee
Pgm
Tmp(g coin)
Fish(knife)
Thank you for the offer, but as of right now I only want my account valued. After my account is valued I'll begin accepting offers. I am interested in receiving an account with the FG42.
Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
Thank you for the offer, but as of right now I only want my account valued. After my account is valued I'll begin accepting offers.
well decent rank only 2 capsule pistol i vaule 20-30 $ depends

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

thats just my opinion
But what about all the other weapons wouldn't that raise the value a bit?
Most buyers dont care about regular weps the few euro cap 1;s u have made a lil more price most ppl look for GC weps
@ikaheel
[Notice]Please refrain from asking for account evaluation in the thread title, Post an image of your account in thread and members will place their offer for it[/Notice]
Sorry Revive, and there is a link to 9 images of the account. Avaplayer whats your Skype so I can talk to you?
If anybody is interested, this account is now for sale.
add me on skype?
jasonkorean
I just sent you a request on Skype
Any other offers, I really want an FG42 account.
IMbuy your account


add my on skype

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

mexilhas mexilhass
Still accepting offers for the account, reference previous posts for price range.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?