Coders from Crossfire Philippines
@DOOP
@Nexuz2011
@zhanre
@jhadd4
@jhadd4
---Not in order po to ah!
I just made this discussion to thank these people for sharing me their knowledge on Hacks... Ive learned alot from these guys.. not leech.. LOL..
so dont try to ask for help from them if you just ask source code... or anything... try to find it for yourself first.. if you have questions to ask me .. Ill help you as far as I could..
d kc ako pede makarelease yung includes ng loader ko false positive na virus.. pero d nmn talaga virus.. ayaw tangappin ng MPGH.. kaya dito nlng ako nagpapasalamat.. sensya na po..



All my features are working..
thanks to all of you..
pag may kailangan nmn kau .. lapit din kau sakin..
@Nexuz2011
@zhanre
@jhadd4
@jhadd4
---Not in order po to ah!
I just made this discussion to thank these people for sharing me their knowledge on Hacks... Ive learned alot from these guys.. not leech.. LOL..
so dont try to ask for help from them if you just ask source code... or anything... try to find it for yourself first.. if you have questions to ask me .. Ill help you as far as I could..

d kc ako pede makarelease yung includes ng loader ko false positive na virus.. pero d nmn talaga virus.. ayaw tangappin ng MPGH.. kaya dito nlng ako nagpapasalamat.. sensya na po..




All my features are working..
thanks to all of you..pag may kailangan nmn kau .. lapit din kau sakin..



![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
