I Need Some Codes!!
In fact!
One of the tutorial i've read about c++ was of a kid of 12 years old
Dmnt, i have 16 and im starting, well age doesnt matter.
Hmm and this is what i think is the source code.. a source code is a collection of instructions that a program need to make the functions work..
so the design i made its only a design, Ofc it doesnt work at all, but when i double click in the ''select box'' at visual c++ it ask me for such code, code that i have no hell idea how to make, and i dont know anything of c++ [crossfire].
I have alot of time trying to learn, but all the books i download onlyteach me to make the fking ''Hello World!'' program..
I've been looking for a book here in mexico, but i jsut cant find it
One of the tutorial i've read about c++ was of a kid of 12 years old
Dmnt, i have 16 and im starting, well age doesnt matter.
Hmm and this is what i think is the source code.. a source code is a collection of instructions that a program need to make the functions work..
so the design i made its only a design, Ofc it doesnt work at all, but when i double click in the ''select box'' at visual c++ it ask me for such code, code that i have no hell idea how to make, and i dont know anything of c++ [crossfire].
I have alot of time trying to learn, but all the books i download onlyteach me to make the fking ''Hello World!'' program..
I've been looking for a book here in mexico, but i jsut cant find it

Asm?
I know what i need to learn ¬¬'
Im not Crying for anything. Read again :P
So bad. Im aslking for help, you're not helping me.thats spamm in my thread ^.-
Basic knowledge?
I already made like 20 easy programs, but ofc basic c++ knowledge wont help me at all with a crossfire hack tool.
So please. Stop the offtopic in my thread. If you dont want to help me. its ok, i didnt made the thread for only both of you guys.
I know what i need to learn ¬¬'
Im not Crying for anything. Read again :P
So bad. Im aslking for help, you're not helping me.thats spamm in my thread ^.-
Basic knowledge?
I already made like 20 easy programs, but ofc basic c++ knowledge wont help me at all with a crossfire hack tool.
So please. Stop the offtopic in my thread. If you dont want to help me. its ok, i didnt made the thread for only both of you guys.

