Lightbulb[Request] Simple Avatar

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Simple Avatar
Hello, I would like someone who is good at these things to design a nice looking avatar which is not too complicated and not hard for you to make, by avatar I mean just letters in some nice looking design, something like this:

Main Text/Name: iShadowLTu (yes, small "i" at the beginning and small "u" at the end)
Size: 150x150
Theme: Sharp/Futuristic look, something like the image at the beginning of this thread.
Colour: Red and Black (iShadowLTu) or Greed and Black (iShadowLTu)
Other Information: It can look exactly like the one in the image at the start of this thread, something like the "i" at the top left corner, "LTu" at the bottom right corner, a big "S" in the middle, and "hadow" inside the big "S", if it's easier for to make it like that rather than think of your own design, but both ways will suit me.
2 days since I wrote this thread.

Bump.
2 days since last bump.

Bump.

I really beg, could someone give it a try? I'm only asking for a simple avatar, not some design with effects... Please.
hope this is what u want . Its prtty simple.
Looks perfect. Exactly what I wanted, thank you so much!
rescaled better version (in my opinion)
WOW amazing, looks incredible thank you so much!
Quote Originally Posted by Edvardas96 View Post
WOW amazing, looks incredible thank you so much!
glad u like it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?