Test My Hack

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by leoncf View Post
np just wait it almost complete i am adding things and fixed others :S
added : no grand dmg , no zone dmg , no lag ,
fixed : no recoil , no relaod

and i am tring to make D3D
hope i finish son
he want to say to every one don't make hacks for CFFG not to make more features
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post


Well why should you make an hack for private server and not for na?
Because I did not played with hacks when I joined that server
Full of kick 24-7
HAAAAAAACK becauase i killed 2 in 1 shot.
Got bored . Created the hack
I have a private version . No one can defeat me in this fail game which they built up the game on porn site host becuase of cheap money . havnt money for xtrap engine .
Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1337 View Post
Because I did not played with hacks when I joined that server
Full of kick 24-7
HAAAAAAACK becauase i killed 2 in 1 shot.
Got bored . Created the hack
I have a private version . No one can defeat me in this fail game which they built up the game on porn site host becuase of cheap money . havnt money for xtrap engine .
It's hackermaybe's fault, he only cares about thanks, he didn't even want give me cfeu weaponmgr (problems with unpacked cshell)
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post


It's hackermaybe's fault, he only cares about thanks, he didn't even want give me cfeu weaponmgr (problems with unpacked cshell)
Those guys are selfish . Believe me.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us