CSS Project-7 V.I.P

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
CSS Project-7 V.I.P
Here it is guys, I don't play it so I felt like leeching. Hope you guys enjoy:

********** VIP [Version 4.2.0]
**********.net ● Leading Cheat Provider for First Person Shootersⓘ

***********************************

Aimbot Features:
-------------------------

Bone Aimbot
Bone Aimbot Adjustments
Vector Aimbot
Vector Aimbot Adjustments
Draw Aim Spot
Target By FOV
Target By Distance
Aim Key
Aim Through - Left Click or Mouse 1 Activation
Auto Wall
Auto Shoot
Correct Spread
Correct Recoil
Trigger Bot
Awp Only
Smooth Aim
Auto Weapon Switch

ESP Features:
-------------------------

Health Bars
Optical
Player Information
No Flash/No Smoke
Custom Crosshairs

Visual Features:
-------------------------

D Lights
Wire Framed Weapons
No Sky
No Hands
Show Aim FOV
ASUS Wall Hack
ASUS Transparency Editor
Wall Color Editor
Wall Color
Skin Hack

Anti-Aim Features:
-------------------------

On/Off Activation
Custom Angle

Miscellaneous Features:
-------------------------

Bunny Hop
Rapid Pistol
Round Say
Radio Reply

Buy Bot Features:
-------------------------

Automatically Purchase: M4A1/AK47
Automatically Purchase: AWP/Deagle
Automatically Purchase: P90/Deagle

Credits:
-------------------------

Patrick
H1web
T0ny
aVitamin

-------------------------

Download:
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ

Virus Scan:
Code:
A-Squared  Found nothing
AntiVir  Found nothing 
ArcaVir  Found nothing 
Avast  Found nothing 
AVG Antivirus  Found nothing
BitDefender  Found nothing
ClamAV  Found nothing 
CPsecure  Found nothing
Dr.Web  Found nothing 
F-Prot Antivirus  Found nothing  
F-Secure Anti-Virus  Found nothing 
Ikarus  Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus  Found nothing 
NOD32  Found nothing 
Norman Virus Control  Found nothing 
Panda Antivirus  Found nothing 
Quick Heal  Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus  Found nothing 
VirusBuster  Found nothing
VBA32  Found nothing
I DID NOT CREATE THIS. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU ARE BANNED! ! !
THANKS IT WORKS GOOD !
ill try it as soon as i can download it lol
You guys are welcome. Thank me or +Rep or whatever if it helped.
Dude can one of you send me the hacks, or someone has to have a ********** premium account because the limit has been reached for downloads. if no one has one i will post the hacks because i do have a premium account
I hope this works...
says it can only be downloaded 10 times, cant get it anymore D:
Could you possibly upload somewhere else?
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBish View Post
New upload link added.
**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
I went to the link and downloaded the program... but my computer said the poofens.exe had a trojan... So im thinking is it a bad trojan or a injector? Could you clearfie? sorry for my crappy spelling!
Quote Originally Posted by dogeywoyey View Post
I went to the link and downloaded the program... but my computer said the poofens.exe had a trojan... So im thinking is it a bad trojan or a injector? Could you clearfie? sorry for my crappy spelling!
Themida or whatever.That's what it's packed with, it's not really a trojan. Just turn off your AntiVir.
Nod32 don't even let me download it LOL
Another fake hack maybe? =)
it probably not safe and anyone know were i can get free CS:s
hey i went to download and says limit is reached on bot of them can you make a new or somthing?
Maybe you set the firewall to high, lol.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us