PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v8 (EU)

Posts 1–15 of 300 · Page 1 of 20
HackerMaybe Hack v8 (EU)


Injection
=======
1. Move SndDrvFix.dll to crossfire folder
2. Inject SndDrv.dll to crossfire.exe (vista / win7 - run injector as admin)
3. Launch crossfire (windowed is recommended)
4. Press Insert or F12 to open & close menu hack

*You can inject both SndDrv.dll & SndDrvFix.dll to crossfire.exe


System Requirements:
=================
1. Windows OS (XP, VIsta, WIn7)
2. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
3. Net Framework 3.5


Hotkeys:
=======
Key 'Insert/F12' - Menu Hack
Key 'Alt' - Shoot Through Walls
Hold Key 'V' - Remove World


Shoot Through Walls
================
Do not shoot in metal or iron, this will cause client error


Known Bugs
=========
Random MFC errors
Tick too many hacks AT ONCE can crash crossfire game, active hacks one step at a time


Please inject with undetected or private injector


Virus Scans:
X / X


Special Thanks:
NeoDio (cshell file)

Credits:
-[I]fLuX
giniyat01
Dead(H)ell
derh.acker

@Jigsaw @Austin @Hero @DaRk @BACKD00R
HMV8 (EU)_mpgh.net.rar71 KB · 4,942 downloads Scanning…
Great Hack! Could You make a OHK hack fo Zm? thanks
awsome dude thank you very much
OHK ZM patched in february i think
dont work at me wdf :|

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

can enyone help me plss
Quote Originally Posted by manuboy View Post
dont work at me wdf :|

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

can enyone help me plss
Have you added SndDrvFix.dll to the crossfire folder? Have you launched the other file with an undetected injector? Have you openened as Administartor?
don't work for me it just closes the game help me someone plzzz
ye i do all of them and nothings work
me too but it just closes the game
i run injector as admin and i put snddrvfix.dll in crossfire folder and run patcher as admin game opens normally but hack doesent work
can u tell me how to fix that?
shoot thru walls....hopefully not, i saw this features in cfveitnam
Don't work for me, why?
I have Win 7 64 bit (on laptop), I have all requirements, I inject all but when I press F12 the menu does not appear D:
Quote Originally Posted by _-RayM-_ View Post
Don't work for me, why?
I have Win 7 64 bit (on laptop), I have all requirements, I inject all but when I press F12 the menu does not appear D:
I got laptop with windows7 64bit, and it's working for me...

But there is too much lag D:
Posts 1–15 of 300 · Page 1 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us