Script not found problem

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Script not found problem
So I have a rather small problem, I've did everything to get the sqf loaded in game but somehow it said it couldn't find the sqf file does anyone have a clue how to fix this? I run the injector as admin ( I am a w7 user 64 bit ) please help me <3

Thanks in advance!


---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

PS: I have all the sqf files in my Arma Arrowhead folder!
I have the same prob :/ i can only execute single codes
So what to do now I cannot spawn any vehicles or something
me too wait from the owner to respond
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us