New Gun Adder Item IDs

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
New Gun Adder Item IDs
Here are all item IDs from my last item ID searching.

Freedom Grenade A(30 Days): 3034
Freedom Grenade B(30 Days): 3037
Dragon Beret (Clan only(Unknown clan division level needed)) (640AP): 5506 (NOT TESTED)
Tiger Beret(Clan only(Unknown clan division level needed))(2000 € (information by kalokoko)): 5507
Skull Camo (1 Day): 5388
Kevlar +5 (Backpack A)(Cost 1950): 8485
Helmet +5 (Backpack B)(Cost 1500): 8489
Helmet +10 (Backpack C)(Cost 1650): 8495
Kevlar +5 (Backpack C)(Cost 1950): 8496

MORE ITEMS COMING SOON!
Thanks! Very cool but items isn't tested...
Quote Originally Posted by kalokoko View Post
Thanks! Very cool but items isn't tested...
I can't test the clan items because my clan division level is too low.
Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
I can't test the clan items because my clan division level is too low.
My clan division is 1 wanna me to test?
Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
My clan division is 1 wanna me to test?
just try it
I think this items can't bought in the shop... I can test items... My clan devision is 3 but i have too many euros and i lose it for testing.
Please dont test items becouse and losed euros is UNKNOWN!
sorry for bad english again
Quote Originally Posted by kalokoko View Post
Please dont test items becouse and losed euros is UNKNOWN!
sorry for bad english again
Sorry but what do you mean with that?
Everything works but skull camo is the only useful one because the kevlar/helmet ones don't let you tank an extra shot unless it's like 20m+
LOVE U DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
That lost money are unknown. I'm used google translete
Quote Originally Posted by kalokoko View Post
That lost money are unknown. I'm used google translete
Lost money from what?
The Tiger Beret is free is you mean that. Alternative you could just create a new acc and invite him to your clan so you can test all items without any risk.
Ok. I tested Tiger Beret and i buyed it!! Cost is: 2k euro!! This is nothing! My clan devision is 3 ... Works for devision 3!!


EDIT: And Tiger barret isn't free
Quote Originally Posted by kalokoko View Post
Ok. I tested Tiger Beret and i buyed it!! Cost is: 2k euro!! This is nothing! My clan devision is 3 ... Works for devision 3!!


EDIT: And Tiger barret isn't free
Congrats, you're the first player with a Tiger Baret in Aeria AVA

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

I will continue ID searching now. Wish me luck
Maybe... And the skin is VERY cool!!! I make a video clip and post in mytube!
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?