QuestionMY BASE WALLHACK NO EFECT

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
MY BASE WALLHACK NO EFECT
Need Help for master coders @ginita101 @mamo007 @Dark side @dicky88smd and any more

I use my base wallhack and no efect on crosfire, what wrong?

Code:
#include <windows.h>


void Base(void)
{
    for (;;)
    {
        if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd"))
{
Sleep(100);
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
//wallhack
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D2894, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
}
    }
}


DWORD WINAPI Attach(LPCVOID)
{
    Base();
    return true;
}


bool WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, PVOID pvReserved)
{
    if(dwReason == 1)
    {
        DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
        CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Attach, hDll,0,0);
    }
    return true;
}
Pliz help me,.... I need tutor how to find Offset Wallhack on crossfire.. thanks before for MPGH the best
Wallhack addy is wrong replace with 0x6D29F4
Quote Originally Posted by koshek View Post
Wallhack addy is wrong replace with 0x6D29F4
Can you teach me how to find wallhack addy?
because addy that you gave does not work in Crossfire Indonesia
Quote Originally Posted by Shartob1 View Post
Need Help for master coders @ginita101 @mamo007 @Dark side @dicky88smd and any more

I use my base wallhack and no efect on crosfire, what wrong?

Code:
#include <windows.h>


void Base(void)
{
    for (;;)
    {
        if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd"))
{
Sleep(100);
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
//wallhack
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D2894, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
}
    }
}


DWORD WINAPI Attach(LPCVOID)
{
    Base();
    return true;
}


bool WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, PVOID pvReserved)
{
    if(dwReason == 1)
    {
        DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
        CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Attach, hDll,0,0);
    }
    return true;
}
Pliz help me,.... I need tutor how to find Offset Wallhack on crossfire.. thanks before for MPGH the best
Your base ?
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
Your base ?
yeah, I got it from my friend, and I edited a bit so that it becomes undetect, now I'm confused to find the addy
if you can help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Shartob1 View Post
yeah, I got it from my friend, and I edited a bit so that it becomes undetect, now I'm confused to find the addy
if you can help me?
Hacking Requirements - Hack Information - Take a look at this thread
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
I use this base, and not efect on CROSSFIRE INDONESIA, why?
Can u help me, how to find Addy Wallhack on crossfire.exe

Code:
#include <windows.h>

void Base(void)
{
    for (;;)
    {   
         memcpy((VOID*)0x6D0644, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
    }
}

DWORD WINAPI Attach(LPCVOID)
{
    Base();
    return true;
}

bool WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, PVOID pvReserved)
{
    if(dwReason == 1)
    {
        DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
        CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Attach, hDll,0,0);
        MessageBoxA(0,"Created by YOURNAME","Cross-Fire FG Hack",0);
    }
    return true;
}


---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Hacking Requirements - Hack Information - Take a look at this thread
I need to find addy wallhack tutorial in crossfire.exe not unpack cshell.dll
Quote Originally Posted by Shartob1 View Post
I use this base, and not efect on CROSSFIRE INDONESIA, why?
Can u help me, how to find Addy Wallhack on crossfire.exe

Code:
#include <windows.h>

void Base(void)
{
    for (;;)
    {   
         memcpy((VOID*)0x6D0644, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
    }
}

DWORD WINAPI Attach(LPCVOID)
{
    Base();
    return true;
}

bool WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, PVOID pvReserved)
{
    if(dwReason == 1)
    {
        DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
        CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Attach, hDll,0,0);
        MessageBoxA(0,"Created by YOURNAME","Cross-Fire FG Hack",0);
    }
    return true;
}


---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------


I need to find addy wallhack tutorial in crossfire.exe not unpack cshell.dll
Because you are noob you had to give me credits u whore like ur mom (rofl)
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
Because you are noob you had to give me credits u whore like ur mom (rofl)
I would give credits to you, so please help me
Quote Originally Posted by Shartob1 View Post
I would give credits to you, so please help me
learn c++ kid
and stop leeching when u post c+p my source put my credits
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
learn c++ kid
and stop leeching when u post c+p my source put my credits
I am use google translate, because i am bad english, iam from INDONESIA
Quote Originally Posted by Shartob1 View Post
I would give credits to you, so please help me
It's not your base, it's Dark Side's base, so he already helped you
Put Loadib to your Crossfire Folder and Open
Then Press Any Key then open Olly Dbg
And Find The Addy you want

Sorry For The English
Quote Originally Posted by vanessamane View Post
Put Loadib to your Crossfire Folder and Open
Then Press Any Key then open Olly Dbg
And Find The Addy you want

Sorry For The English
ahahhahahha wallhack addy is in crossfire.exe not in cshell.dll.Why load libraries?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us