Thumbs upPatchedAVA Room Hack [Made easy]

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
AVA Room Hack [Made easy]
Hello guys I'm here to release you the Room Hack [Made really easy by me]

*INSTRUCTIONS*


1- If you still haven't bypassed Cheat Engine, go bypass it by going HERE
2- Open the file 'AVA Room hack.CT'
3- Open AVA
4- Select AVA as process in Cheat Engine
5- A window will show up, press Yes
6- Make a room, map must be Cannon-Airplane or Supply
7- Value must be 1
8- Press 'Arrow Up' for make Cannon/Airplane/Supply FFA mode (Free For All)
9- Press 'Down Arrow' for let BOTs play with you
10- Wait people come in your room
11- Start the game
12- Enjoy!

*VIRUS SCANS*

Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal's malware scan

*CREDITS*

All credits go to DEATHL (the inventor of this table) and some to me for make it more easy

*NOTES*

THIS WORKS ONLY FOR CANNON/AIRPLANE AND SUPPLY. WON'T WORK ON OTHER MAPS!


PRESSING THAT THANKS BUTTON WON'T HURT ANYONE (DO IT IF I HELPED YOU )

@Pie @REVIVE please approve (Only 1 approving message is enough)
AVA Room hack_mpgh.net.rar641 B · 124 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
Hello guys I'm here to release you the Room Hack [Made really easy by me]

*INSTRUCTIONS*


1- If you still haven't bypassed Cheat Engine, go bypass it by going HERE
2- Open the file 'AVA Room hack.CT'
3- Open AVA
4- Select AVA as process in Cheat Engine
5- A window will show up, press Yes
6- Make a room, map must be Cannon-Airplane or Supply
7- Value must be 1
8- Press 'Arrow Up' for make Cannon/Airplane/Supply FFA mode (Free For All)
9- Press 'Down Arrow' for let BOTs play with you
10- Wait people come in your room
11- Start the game
12- Enjoy!

*VIRUS SCANS*

Jotti's malware scanⓘ

VirusTotal's malware scanⓘ

*CREDITS*

All credits go to DEATHL (the inventor of this table) and some to me for make it more easy

*NOTES*

THIS WORKS ONLY FOR CANNON/AIRPLANE AND SUPPLY. WON'T WORK ON OTHER MAPS!


PRESSING THAT THANKS BUTTON WON'T HURT ANYONE (DO IT IF I HELPED YOU )

@Pie @Justin please approve (Only 1 approving message is enough)
Good job, cant wait
This hack is kinda nice but spies from Aeria are spying here and can report the host for doing this
Yes I know it I just did this because I think there are still people that can't use CE (can't find the pointerscanner ecc..) So I decided to help them and destroy AVA together
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
This hack is kinda nice but spies from Aeria are spying here and can report the host for doing this
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
Yes I know it I just did this because I think there are still people that can't use CE (can't find the pointerscanner ecc..) So I decided to help them and destroy AVA together
Lol that is just reporting yourself to aeria -.-
I don't care man Question: Are you [A.Y.H]? or something like that
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

Lol that is just reporting yourself to aeria -.-
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
I don't care man Question: Are you [A.Y.H]? or something like that
Yes, I used namechanger lol
Grande
Quote Originally Posted by mert85 View Post
oh cmonnn approve this !
oh cmonnn wait?
ido this always and they say to me report

ORCS Clan
can i do this method, then quit and someone elsa be the host and will it still work?
Quote Originally Posted by yanov11 View Post
can i do this method, then quit and someone elsa be the host and will it still work?
Yups
/10char
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


Yups
/10char
saw u at ava xd
is there a possible way with some changes to do the same in co-op channel that we can play bg blood?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us