CoolOutdatedA Working Hack

Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by iGetOwned View Post
I think its detected just got banned u.u
Or maybe you got banned because you were making it too obvious >_> I swear noobs these days will use use any excuse they can think of to put a hack down...
Great hack I didnt lag, but i crash once after 30min (probably my pc) then i played again 1h more without any problem =)
Hi bro, i crash 20 min's in game w/o any hacks. I beleave its nexon fault not the Pc or This release.
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post
Won't take long for this hack to get detected, but non-the-less, nice hack.
He's not using a leeched base + making a minor change.
Not working, crashed after 5 mins. Damn you nexon!!!
Quote Originally Posted by impawned View Post
Hi bro, i crash 20 min's in game w/o any hacks. I beleave its nexon fault not the Pc or This release.
This is correct. I have been using every different client that nexon has (ie. Webclient, Direct, and Steam) They all crash after a while. That is without any hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Sugisaki View Post
Not working, crashed after 5 mins. Damn you nexon!!!
It is still working perfectly for me. My only crashes are caused by Nexon's inability to keep their servers straight.
I'm going to sound dumb but how do i install it do i just drop in the combat arms directory?
do i need to put this in combat arms folder?
no u dont. place it into a folder on your desktop.
Quote Originally Posted by AceMan499 View Post
do i need to put this in combat arms folder?
Inject it using Dream Inject.
i will start the game again with this hack thanks !
Posts 31–45 of 54 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us