Warrock Pro Phishing Files
Ok, here I come with the Professional Phishing Files for WarRock.
Main Features:
Pictures:
How to get them
(I did not leech anything nor used a base, it's all made by me)
(Sry for my English I'm Spanish)
- If you do not want to read you can go directly to the bottom of this post.
- See an example on :
- Accounts Administration (List) on
- Username: test
- Password: test
- Please this website has the only purppose of demostrate what the phishing files do, so don't waste your (and my) time spamming there. Thx.
Main Features:
- User Friendly and attractive
- Account List Save, Edit & Delete
- 2 different views of accounts (With tables or Easy to Copy&Paste)
- Easy Administrators Add/Delete
Pictures:
How to get them
- At this moment the files are not free, the reason it's easy, if everyone uses them they would come quickly known by all the warrock players, so noone would get phished.
-So, how much does it cost?
-It costs only $6 and I'll install, preppare them all, and i'd give support if u had any problem. The payment would be done throught Paypal. - If u whish to buy them, please PM or post here.
- I won't go first, you can go first or we use a Middle Man.
(I did not leech anything nor used a base, it's all made by me)
(Sry for my English I'm Spanish)









