Item/Hat Adding Service

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Item/Hat Adding Service
I recently did some work and finally found out the codes of all those guns, hats, items.
I will add items, guns, hats for you guys (I'M UNABLE TO ADD MONEY ITEMS/Mann Co Shop Items LIKE KEYS)
Price:
2 NORMAL items(including guns and hats) for $5
5 NORMAL items(including guns and hats) for $10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 UNUSUALL HATS for 5$
3 UNUSuALL HATS for 10$
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not a scammer, if u dont trust me thats fine.
I only accept Paypal payment, for more info please PM me or send me a email: mpghblackboxx@yahoo.com
Yeah, this TOTALLY seem legit guys.
well this is a forums for hackers
Ya, vouch for dem uber 1337 hacks. This is totally legit bros.

EDIT: I really hope no one took that seriously. Anyway, this is to BlackBoxx: How about fuck off and stop scamming. No, this isn't a forum for hackers, this is a forum to just leach of other people's programs and put RATs in them and act like the program actually works. So if you want to scam for money, how about make it so that it's more convincing, and you didn't just start this post to take people's money, because you have 2 posts, and those are on this thread. Fuck off.
Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoxx
IF YOU DONT TRUST ME THEN SHUT THE FK UP NO1 NEEDS YOUR OPINION
Nobody should trust you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoxx
well this is a forum for hackers
If you were a hacker, you knew that item gaining is SERVER-SIDED which means you can't add items to your inventory without having access to the server.
Since I guess you have no idea what it is because you're a scammer who thinks he can pretend to be a hacker, I'll explain it in a more simple way..
You need to get access to the SERVER which means gaining access to every information the server holds (INCLUDING MAN.CO ITEMS, EVERY PLAYER'S INVENTORY etc.).

Therefore,
Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoxx
(I'M UNABLE TO ADD MONEY ITEMS/Mann Co Shop Items LIKE KEYS)
is a stupid thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoxx
I'm not a scammer, if u dont trust me thats fine.
No thanks and good day sir, hope you rot in hell.
Seems legit
It´s server sided, isnt it?
So seeeems leegit :/
Hes a newbie with 3 posts, what can we expect
Are you fourteen?
Only a kid or a retard would think anyone would fall for this and only a kid or retard would fall for it.
Go get bent.
gimme hat first then I mgiht trust u
Nope .
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us