Spy Script ~

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Rly healpfull
How do I open my spy.cfg or my soldier.cfg ? Can someone tell me what to download so I can open this type of file? Thanks

^ I fixed it, thanks everyone!!
play vo\rickroll.wav try it.
How to use Auto Backstab?
nice script!
Can some one post a way to insert this code to the game please
Where did you put the aliases?

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Johnleepower View Post
Can some one post a way to insert this code to the game please
Go to the games folder, go to config, go to spy, paste it in. Make a new file called "Autoexec.cfg" and type in it "exec spy.cfg"
this is not a C++ its a script LOL
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
I dont know any C++ (like many others), can you put this in a dll, so I can inject (ima noob) ?
LOL rickroll makes you type the lyrics to never gunna give you up

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

without hitting the talk key anyways
Awesome going to get this code to work Thanks!
its anoying because im an other class then spy i can do right mouse click and stuff
how do i set this off
OMG SOURCE CODE FOR CFG FILES!!@!@#)!(@#!)@#()(@#!)(!)@#)!(#@)(()@#!)(@# OMG IM A PRO CODA.!!!!!
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us