Postabout fastknife..

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
about fastknife..
i want to know how to make it in a max fastknife

what is the value without errors

and how can i make it only the first hit in slash

because 2hit slash is too slow
I use 2.5f; working without errors
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
I use 2.5f; working without errors
Thank You fastknife value is now solved

about slash i want to know ..
im have made 360' Speed knife
Im have codes 360' With out any errors
Quote Originally Posted by magicwar7 View Post
im have made 360' Speed knife
Im have codes 360' With out any errors
i have it too i will release it in my new hack V2.1

but what is knifenormalangle?
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
i have it too i will release it in my new hack V2.1

but what is knifenormalangle?
You have knife 360 and you don't know what is KnifeNormalAngle

KnifeNormalAngle = knife 360
Quote Originally Posted by koshek View Post
You have knife 360 and you don't know what is KnifeNormalAngle

KnifeNormalAngle = knife 360
ok

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

solved :/

request to close
I suggest you 2.0 - 2.1, 2.5 maybe cause error (2.1 sometimes too does)
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
I suggest you 2.0 - 2.1, 2.5 maybe cause error (2.1 sometimes too does)
Thank You my Friend
I use in ohk 2000 withot errors
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
I use in ohk 2000 withot errors
Who cares?
Nobody talks of one hit kill
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
Who cares?
Nobody talks of one hit kill

can i make it only the first hit in slash
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
I use in ohk 2000 withot errors
I use in 0 without errors but i cant damage anyone, no matter how many slashes i did to them
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us