PatchedAn Updated Working Hack

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
An Updated Working Hack
NUMPAD1 - NXChams/Colorless Chams
NUMPAD 2 - Unlimited Weapon Range
NUMPAD 3 - Super Bullets
NUMPAD 4 - FPS
NUMPAD 5 - Window Mode
NUMPAD 6 - Fly Mode (Press once to activate, pressing left shift while activated will make the player hover. Releasing left shift will turn off hover. Press numpad 6 again to turn off hack all together)

For window mode alt tab out and it will be windowed. When a game ends some of the hacks may have to be turned off and back on at the start of the next game.

Credits: My main man Jeff and moral support Shehwaz


https://www.virustotal.com/file/f790...is/1344904672/
What is Love.rar - Jotti's malware scan

What is Love_mpgh.net.rar5 KB · 267 downloads Scanning…
Got that all cleared up, nice work
/approved
0:30 - 0:34 That nigga twitches.

Another great job though.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post
0:30 - 0:34 That nigga twitches.

Another great job though.
Thanks! And i cant really complain about him hacking since i myself am flying around the game hahah
Awesome Job.
Thanked + Repped.
I have a question. All I got was a dll file. What do I do with it. Steps please? And ban rate?
Quote Originally Posted by iNewbish View Post
I have a question. All I got was a dll file. What do I do with it. Steps please? And ban rate?
As long as you dont abuse the hacks its basically 0 percent ban rate and go to the help section, there is a guide there explaining how to use a dll file
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
Originally Posted by aTroll
0:30 - 0:34 That nigga twitches.

Another great job though.
Thanks! And i cant really complain about him hacking since i myself am flying around the game hahah
As I told Bombsaway707 last night, Hack Back!
Good Job on the Hotkey hack! Keep it up
Very nice! Lol Hacker vs hacker I love it when that hapens. =P
Thanks for the update, nice hack!
Dayum wat a sexy hack
Looks Nice, Sadly i Cant use it due to the fact i dont have a Number pad on my laptop.
Anyways, Good Job
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?