AngryNeed Help Fixing My script Files

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Need Help Fixing My script Files
Okay I need some Help I Used this and everything went fine tried to copy a teleport script and made new--> notepad put code into it and named it tele.sqf I noticed it stayed type Notepad Before when I right click>properties said open with Windows Shell Common DLL So to write it out I changed it to Notepad Anyways that didn't work so I took one of the scripts I downloaded and open it with notepad put it the script Noticed the type was .SQF file so I thought I had fixed it Join game run script not working like I said in the pass when I ran the script I noticed it said Windows Shell Common DLL so I went into Regedit and change .SQF>open Choice to run off Applications\shell32.dll (Windows Shell Common DLL) Noticed when I right click>properties just says description unlike before saying Window Shell Common DLL and still not working and all my scripts are fucked up now was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Thanks ahead kinda but hoping to get this sorted before next BE Update.
It doesnt matter if its .txt or .sqf they both should run.
strange It would run before Now not running with neither I've tried on multiple server and not working
Delete and start over with a fresh copy, make sure you have them in the right place. Also make sure you are typing it in the bypass correctly.
See I've tried deleting all the sqf files and going into Regedit and deleting the .sqf and restarting my computer which makes it like a new file but that didn't work either so I went into associate a file type or protocol with a specific program went to .SQF and made it open with Shell32.DLL but it still doesn't seem to be working By new copy do you mean reinstall Arma 2 or all new download CE/bypass and scripts?

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

One More thing I got it to work before but I'm opening my Arma2A2OA_ExecVM_v4.CETRAINER from WinRar Because when I extract it to a folder it becomes ArmA2OA_ExecVM_v4 x2 and ArmA2OA_ExecVM_v4.FRM and for some reason doesn't let me run as Administrator Also when I re downloaded the scripts i've noticed in my WinRar it Say's let say "Magicbox.sqf" when I extract it, it turns into "Magicbox" type file says SQF file but I remenber when i first did it and it extracted it said "Magicbox.sqf" and Type File SQF i've tried to rename it to Magicbox.sqf and tried to run it with ce/bypass but still says scripts does not exist or doesn't say anything at all? Any help will be appreciated
Are you using the new bypass that you run with Cheat Engine? If so you just put the 3 files in a folder that you have an AV exclusion for and run it with Cheat Engine. That should not be a problem, but if you are having trouble with the scripts I would delete all of them and just add fresh copy's. Also if you have the scripts in a sub folder, make sure you input it like this. sub\start.sqf Hope this helps you.
Keeps saying Script not Found When I execute them but like stickd34th mentioned up top it doesn't matter if it's text or SQF file so I just went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead and made a new Notepad named it Magicbox.sqf and put in the script Launched Dayz Commander and opened arma2oa with it went to main menu and opened ArmA2OA_ExecVM_v4 Made sure it said All Done - Ready then joined a server and waited to zone in and executed script magicbox.sqf (tried Magicbox.sqf also) said no script found in game. I've launched the magicbox before and it worked but when I tried to make a script for teleport it screwed my shit up I'm like 99% I'm doing everything correct so I have no clue what I'm wrong



Also I've tried getting brand new scripts I have no clue what else to do been messing with this thing all day. Thanks for your help btw!
Quote Originally Posted by Froxtman View Post
Keeps saying Script not Found When I execute them but like stickd34th mentioned up top it doesn't matter if it's text or SQF file so I just went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead and made a new Notepad named it Magicbox.sqf and put in the script Launched Dayz Commander and opened arma2oa with it went to main menu and opened ArmA2OA_ExecVM_v4 Made sure it said All Done - Ready then joined a server and waited to zone in and executed script magicbox.sqf (tried Magicbox.sqf also) said no script found in game. I've launched the magicbox before and it worked but when I tried to make a script for teleport it screwed my shit up I'm like 99% I'm doing everything correct so I have no clue what I'm wrong
It's hard to see what you're doing wrong.

Send me in a pm if you want some assistance through Teamviewer.
Quote Originally Posted by stickd34th View Post
It's hard to see what you're doing wrong.

Send me in a pm if you want some assistance through Teamviewer.
Like Stickd34th said, it's hard to tell what the problem is just by reading it unless it has happen to you before. Hopefully you two can get on Teamviewer and work it out. Good luck.

PS: If you need any help with this let me know I will try me best to assist you.
Hello, I am using the bypass with the cheat engine. I have gotten into the game with the cheat engine and put the script in my Arma OA folder. I also get file not found. I saved the name as <namehere>.sqf aswell.
Umm Don't have 20post so can't send you email >.< but never used teamviewer I going to download it right now name: Froxtman Thanks for your help in advance.

er umm Thought it was by account anyways to message you details?

er nvm again lol I made an Account Froxtman
Quote Originally Posted by Froxtman View Post
Umm Don't have 20post so can't send you email >.< but never used teamviewer I going to download it right now name: Froxtman Thanks for your help in advance.

er umm Thought it was by account anyone to message you details?
You can hit me up by skype,steam,yahoo or msn.
We got it Sort the Magicbox.sqf wasn't working even the newly downloaded one he gave me his weapon script and worked out! Not sure if was because i was naming them magicbox.sqf because I tried vehicles before and they didn't work weird but his script ran perfectly so happy now Thank both you guys so much for helping me out!
Where did you put the script file?
I just put it in a notepad in the OA folder. Is there a sub-folder I'm supposed to put it in?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us