QuestionHelpIs there a hack like...

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Is there a hack like...
I love how the hacks look like on the console, I have MW2 on the console only, black ops etc. and they look awesome.
Plus all those features <3

Is there a hack like that but for PC version of Call of duty 4? So fast XP, super jump etc?

By that I mean,
it shows that this is a 'hacked' game (On the server :P)
It says "Commit suicide to be level 55" etc.

Anything like that? I know it may seem bit stupid, but it does would be nice if it was toggable:
"Show hosts name?" - By host it means person who has the hack enabled.
yes there is try easy account for rank hack and you can devmap it for supperjump
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us