What position could I get?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
What position could I get?
If I don't make hacks or mods? I don't know C++ and don't know anyother position I can get without making hacks..

Contributor, makes hacks

Resource Team, Mods

Minion, most of them got minion for posting hacks & mods

what other staff position is available if you don't hack?
in about 10 years you can be like like thunder or disturbed (well not anymore) and just ban and infract people
that always fun and useful
You are new, you have no chances to get in any position until 2013 i guess
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
You are new, you have no chances to get in any position until 2013 i guess
I'm talking about when I start helping

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
We're opening up a position for people who essentially help out in the section, the Helper position. You could give your hand at that. You can try for editor, we have apps for those.
Alright, thanks for the information and when will this "Helper position" come out?
We're opening up a position for people who essentially help out in the section, the Helper position. You could give your hand at that. You can try for editor, we have apps for those.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
We're opening up a position for people who essentially help out in the section, the Helper position. You could give your hand at that. You can try for editor, we have apps for those.
Dabis is their already a CoD Wiki or does someone have to make one I looked on the CoD section and don't see it
not all the minions make hacks , you can get it
I dont release my hacks. But I've modded forever, try contributing to a section.
You don't necessarily have to make mods and hacks. Contribute, help, and make the section active. Resource Team / Contributor is basically the same thing. So, find a section that you can relate to and be active in - don't post bullshit and act like you know everything. If you're smart, and knowledgeable with the section/game, then be active in it and help it out.
Reso team isn't making mods. I was an ex-reso team member and you just need to contribute however you can to your section. LEECHING mods, LEECHING clients, LEECHING tutorials. If you create your own, however, you will be put in Contributor .
CS ?
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
CS ?
ahahahahah you really made me Laugh hard
You can apply for a Princess position
Find a section, contribute to that section in a way.
Donate $ 10.000,- and you 'll get a position for sure!
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?