Off topic spam
Off topic spam
It means, you spammed and it was off topic?
A guy posted the same video twice:
First video: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/504-crossf...d-quality.html (I said "nice
")
The second video: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/504-crossf...lot-kills.html (I said "you posted this twice")
Is that considered as "off topic spam" ?
Or maybe because of this ?

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/504-crossf...litches-d.html
First video: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/504-crossf...d-quality.html (I said "nice
")The second video: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/504-crossf...lot-kills.html (I said "you posted this twice")
Is that considered as "off topic spam" ?
Or maybe because of this ?

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/504-crossf...litches-d.html
You got reported several times for just throwing +1 posts in there, that mostly had nothing to do with the thread.
Such as: http://i.imgur.com/l2xFx.png
Such as: http://i.imgur.com/l2xFx.png
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International Hacks[a little off topic] sellin 7 day ak47 code for warrock
8 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsi know this is off topicSK 4 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsYes a Little Off Topic But...TA 5 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[OFF TOPIC] HEADSET GAMING VENTRILO
7 Blackshot Hacks & Cheats[Off-topic, but still blackshot related] Having fun doing BD.
2


