WTB Minecraft premium
Hello everyone ,
I am willing to trade my account steam with :
- Left 4 Dead
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Darksiders
**OR**
For my uPlay account with Assassin's Creed 2
I wanted to have a Minecraft premium account with email or gift key for it.
If you want more info , add me on Skype (God601)
Thanks
---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------
The trade have been done without any problems.
The thread can be closed.
I am willing to trade my account steam with :
- Left 4 Dead
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Darksiders
**OR**
For my uPlay account with Assassin's Creed 2
I wanted to have a Minecraft premium account with email or gift key for it.
If you want more info , add me on Skype (God601)
Thanks
---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------
The trade have been done without any problems.
The thread can be closed.

