Working Gun Adding Codes

Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
Working Gun Adding Codes
Cherry - 1740 (PERM Can't be deleted from inventory)
Dual Barbatos - 395 (PERM)
Dual Barbatos - 394 (30 DAYS)
Single Barbatos - 379 (PERM)
Single Barbatos - 378 (30 DAYS)
Tempest - 396 (PERM)
Regular Beretta - 282 (PERM Costs 20k euros)
MG4KE - 1639 (Costs 58K Euros or won't work)
BG Crusher - 876
Anaconda - 2348 (Costs 1 Euro)
STG - 1347 (7 DAYS)
PPSH - 818 (7 DAYS)
L2A3 - 835 (7 DAYS)
Walther - 294 (7 DAYS)
Black Desert Eagle - 276 (1 DAY)
Desert Eagle - 317 (30 DAYS)
EL-Raffle Knife - 2358 (30 DAYS, Costs 1 Euro)
Pumpkin Mask - 5481
Holiday Mystery Mask - 5544 (7 days cost 2.5k euros)
Santa Hat - 5539 (7 DAYS costs 2.5k euros)
Green Balaclava Mask - 5419 (1 DAY)
M67 Grenade - 2823 (1 DAY)
MK3A2 Grenade - 2824 (1 DAY)
Pnade - 2880 (30 DAYS)
Pike bomb - 2926 (15 DAYS)
HeartBreak U Nade - 2838 (30 DAYS costs 3k euros)
HeartBreak I Nade - 2842 (30 DAYS costs 2k euros)
Chocolate Nade - 2983 (90 DAYS)
Holy mackerel - 2399
Zonda bat - 2387
Supply Armor - 5891 (Costs 2k euros)
EA08 Kevlar - 5910 (1 DAY)
Noel FR-F2 - 1847 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel AKS - 1036 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel Kriss - 1030 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel M16 - 1692 (Costs 149gcoins)
Noel Sako - 1698 (Costs 149gcoins)
Freedom Grenade A -3032 (7 DAYS)
Freedom Grenade A -3033 (15 DAYS)
Freedom Grenade A - 3034 (30 DAYS)
Freedom Grenade B -3035 (7 DAYS)
Freedom Grenade B -3036 (15 DAYS)
Freedom Grenade B - 3037 (30 DAYS)
Dragon Beret - 5506 (Clan division required, costs 640 AP)
Tiger Beret - 5507 (Clan division required, costs 2k euros)
Skull Camo - 5388 (1 DAY)
Kevlar +5 - 8485 (Costs 1950 euros, Backpack A)
Helmet +5 - 8489 (Costs 1500 euros, Backpack B)
Helmet +10 - 8495 (Costs 1650 euros, Backpack C)
Kevlar +5 - 8496 (Costs 1950 euros, Backpack C)
DefA Goggles - 10508 (1 DAY)
Ignis Scythe - 2395 (Costs 220 AP)

So I've decided to just make a thread where I compile all of the working gun adding codes, so that users don't have to search through multiple threads to find codes. If a code you know isn't listed post in this thread and @ikaheel and I will add it as soon as possible. I take no credit whatsoever for these codes, I just found them on the forums in multiple threads and decided to compile them.


PRESS THANKS IF THIS POST HELPED YOU IN ANYWAY.
tiger barret, have 55k failed to buy item, I think it's an AP item
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
tiger barret, have 55k failed to buy item, I think it's an AP item
I think the problem is that you either aren't in a high enough division clan or nobody can purchase it because they haven't set a price for it yet so every time you buy your request fails, I'll edit it in OP.
Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
I think the problem is that you either aren't in a high enough division clan or nobody can purchase it because they haven't set a price for it yet so every time you buy your request fails, I'll edit it in OP.
Could be, possible clan division.
Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
I think the problem is that you either aren't in a high enough division clan or nobody can purchase it because they haven't set a price for it yet so every time you buy your request fails, I'll edit it in OP.
My division is 1 lol
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
tiger barret, have 55k failed to buy item, I think it's an AP item
I did a little mistake with the codes. The next codes after 5507 are also the Tiger Beret but they have an AP price. I just posted the first ID because it's price is 0AP bcause i though it was 0€ but the 0AP items are always not working so you would have to try a higher ID than 5507 (i think 5510 or 5511 are the most days) to buy it. It confused me a little bit that some guys told me the Tiger Beret's price would be 2000€ but actually both items are AP items like the Tiger and Dragon weapons.

You also didn't add the 10508 which is the DefA Goggles for 1 day (free).
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


My division is 1 lol
Your division is obviously too high lol. But really, I don't what's wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
Your division is obviously too high lol. But really, I don't what's wrong.
Trolling me?
@ikaheel you forgot the uav goggles--
def1 goggles - 105508 (1 day)

and just add near the el-raffie and the anaconda that they cost 1 euro to add xd
Thanks !
They Say Guns Adder Is Patched But Still Work For Me
Only Xp Farm is Patched For Me All Other Still Avable
Try To Download GameGuard Bypasser I cant give link sorry :c Il make a Treath Later today

but what i wanted to ask: Can You Get More Id's For Me? Like Regular guns that you can add for 0€ and can sellf for 20€ (likethat)
Cuz iF You Do That For Me I would Really Apriciate ^.^ and i can farm money after

-Danny
WORKING PERFECTLY FINE ! if you find any other codes, tell me ! ps. love you
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


Trolling me?
Wut es dis troll u spek of?

Updated the thread, included DefA Goggles and edited so that users know the Anaconda and El Raffe cost 1 euro.
Lol stop making post whit the gun add codes .... xd but good post no failing codez
confetti nade is 2875, requires AP to purchase it
Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us