SolvedInjecting doesn't work (VIDEO!)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Try running as Administrator.
Quote Originally Posted by Goustaras View Post
Try running as Administrator.
I already do, like you can see in the video.
what ack you use?/
Use: Team CP9 Injector V1.2

Win7/Vista Run as Admin.
Quote Originally Posted by GERMANY132816 View Post
Use: Team CP9 Injector V1.2

Win7/Vista Run as Admin.
Where do I find it?
When I search it on the forums here, I don't find it.
Can you give me a link?
Thanks in advance.

And with the new Black Inject V1.2 it also doesn't work for me...
I get the same as in my video...
Quote Originally Posted by GERMANY132816 View Post
have skype?????
Yes I have.
PM me for my Skype.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us