I need help with the *wall hack*

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I need help with the *wall hack*
I saw a wallhack thread saying that you just remove the files and then you wont see tree's ingame, you can walk through them and shoot through them.. this actually worked on a server, but then on another one which is now my main(all my friends and I are playing on it) kicks me for having missing files.. I had only 3 main servers.. the one that didnt kick me now gets closed, another one is 1.7.2.5(I'm 1.7.2.4 so I wont have the shore spawn bug) and this one that Kicks me..now I need to know how to get it so that the server won't kick me for missing files(I only have to remove plants2_trees.pbo(350mb) which removes all the trees in the game
if anyone has a solution I'll be grateful.
Some servers have a check turned on that kicks you if you are missing files. No way around this.
Most servers started to change their line
Code:
verifySignatures = 0
to
Code:
verifySignatures = 2
which essentially verifies the signatures of all pbo/bisign files.
Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
Most servers started to change their line
Code:
verifySignatures = 0
to
Code:
verifySignatures = 2
which essentially verifies the signatures of all pbo/bisign files.
This might be the reason some servers have immensely long loading screens then? :>
Quote Originally Posted by Sindreh93 View Post
This might be the reason some servers have immensely long loading screens then? :>
Could be a possibility. Or Just shitty servers
Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
Could be a possibility. Or Just shitty servers
Me and some friends bought a server the other day. Once it's up and running I'll be posting the IP and shit here for lulz. Hackers will be abused anally, though
Be careful with your server - I have noticed that some of the servers that allowed the wall hack no longer exist.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us