Unlimited Ammo Hack

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Unlimited Ammo Hack
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO IT WRONG OR GET BANNED,

GAMEGUARD DOWNLOAD:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-shop-fix.html
and...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...7-x64-bit.html

Hello guys, this is my first release since i did it at mw3 i know it will work at ava
follow my steps perfectly and you will make it work in no time i mean 20 second.. xDD
1. Join a room, Open CE(You can open I't in practice and make it work then go public but I don't know if it works on public).
2. Look at your gun, EX : Para-25 shots.
3. Search for 25.
4. Shoot one shot with para.
5. Type 24 and then next scan.
6. Shoot one shot with para.
7. Type 23 and then next scan.
8. Shoot one shot with para.
9. Type 22 and then next scan.
10. It will leave you 8-1 addresses.
11. Change those 8-1 addresses to 99999.
12. Enjoy your spray.
Sorry I didn't make a video because I have 32bit but I't works, I did it on COD-MW-3 Online and I't worked, I't worked on ava but idk if works on public.....
I wont ask for anything, if you have problems add me on skype : majd.khoury77
Please don't add me to be stupid, people are adding me and asking for hacks....
Thank you for taking you'r time, Hope you do it successfully and enjoy it BECAREFUL FROM AERIA GAMEGUARD!!!
will not work for sure!

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

AND IN PRACTICE YOU GET UNLIMITED BULLETS!
Not sure if fail or me just stupid
@Mohaimen Hassan , you could use it Canon AI - Or any co-op mission your doing it alone. i was 99.9% sure it wont work in public well i did it in mw3 and did it at my friends pc at ava and it work on canon ai..

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

@Prepix i think you did it wrong, its working!
Doesn't work for me. I get the address, but when change value and freeze it still has 25 bullets.
@Mohaimen Hassan i mean the shots are 25 you shoot unlimited bullets -.-
@Mshine67 you judge from the look. if i remembered to save the cheat engine codes i was using i would release them but ..

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

@Nuuma not in co-op mission 1 player only..
@DarkSt0rmX i didnt say freeze it and the shots are not 25 on every weapon -.- 25 is for para, 30 is for sako,...
Sounds fake. I will have to give it a try i guess.
Huehue I thought that was a joke... Too easy... Maybe the ammo are server-sided?
I was using para. It seems like the Bullets are server sided. I tried this 1 year ago and wasn't working..
Will try it...
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us