Any Dsr-1 users out there?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Any Dsr-1 users out there?
I recently bought this gun and I rather enjoy using it. Just wondering if anyone else out there uses this as their main sniper.
Also if you can give any tips that would be great. ^^
DSR is just a normal sniper, It doesn't need any experience, But you need a good opened eyes when you shoot from long distance.
@UltimateHack
Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
DSR is just a normal sniper, It doesn't need any experience, But you need a good opened eyes when you shoot from long distance.
just as this guy say have good eyes and your good. im a dsr user and i find the sniper useful when there is a lot of ppl coming into your range and u just empty your clip and u got 3 kills maybe more if u can aim good. and i also find the dsr reload animation faster than the awm but thats just me
Quote Originally Posted by Biggboi16 View Post
@UltimateHack


just as this guy say have good eyes and your good. im a dsr user and i find the sniper useful when there is a lot of ppl coming into your range and u just empty your clip and u got 3 kills maybe more if u can aim good. and i also find the dsr reload animation faster than the awm but thats just me
Yea I thought this too. I use it because the faster movement speed and reload. But draw time is really slow. That's the only downside really to this gun.
The gameplay style is a bit different than the awm though. To me it seems better to camp with.
if u asked me i prefer using m700 on dsr stupid gun .
I do like the DSR more than the AWM, but I won AWM Xmas, so I'd rather use that than the DSR.
Quote Originally Posted by UltimateHack View Post
I recently bought this gun and I rather enjoy using it. Just wondering if anyone else out there uses this as their main sniper.
Also if you can give any tips that would be great. ^^
i have DSR-1 and DSR-1 Rusty its better than AWM
Shot and Reload Fast
DSR is for noob hardscopers, in my opinion.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
DSR is for noob hardscopers, in my opinion.
agree with u xD
Quote Originally Posted by O.oH4ck.eXe View Post


agree with u xD
I was actually thinking that after I got it how good it would be for hardscopers. I used to quickscope all the time, now I find it pointless to quickscope on this gun since it quick-switches so slow :/
I use it! Well I don't really care about what anyone else says... like you guys are telling DSR users that they'r noobs...but just think about it! since you can't kill a guy with a DSR and you're telling ppl that you are a pro than why are you crying about it. Sorry guys I didn't want to offend u.
DSR is just for hardscopers/sprayers who doesn't know snipe, get an awm
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?