Thumbs upcombat EU hack ( no porn XD)

Posts 46–60 of 193 · Page 4 of 13
i get D/C when i start to play ..
yeah a bypass should work but i don't have one. After the last hackshield update i think it is hard to find one
dude waht is the hot kayesss????
Quote Originally Posted by danni24 View Post
dude waht is the hot kayesss????
use the number pad. from 1 to 9
alt+6
alt+7
alt+8
its dont do everything its no work
dude its dont workkk
what is number pad????????? shoud i start the porgram before i get into the game and shoud i put the hack in the combat arms folder?
1234567890 is numbad....
lawl I have laptop no num pad here
hey,

it dc after playing like 1 minute ... T_T

~Vuurwerkswa
Ok just called my friend he says that this works ok with the USA version but in CAeu you are only able to play one match at a time. I mean play one match and restart the game. I'll try to fix this but it will take some time and i'm going on holiday in 2 days. I'll see what I can do.
wtf i open the program im in the game and i press the numbers and its not working me why?
tnx dude it work to me good ;]
Posts 46–60 of 193 · Page 4 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?