Dayz Custom scripts

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Dayz Custom scripts
Looking for someone to make me some custom scripts such as animal script, anti about script and some others I have in mind. I'm willing to pay a fair price via paypal to anyone interested in this. Just pm me here and we can iron out the details.

Ps:Bypass is not an issue,just looking for scripts.
Quote Originally Posted by purplex123 View Post
Looking for someone to make me some custom scripts such as animal script, anti about script and some others I have in mind. I'm willing to pay a fair price via paypal to anyone interested in this. Just pm me here and we can iron out the details.

Ps:Bypass is not an issue,just looking for scripts.
Check compilation/wuat. I'm certain you will find what you are looking for.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?