A good gaming rig?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Upgrade the PSU, I can never trust those poopy no name PSU.
Looks good, maybe is good if you will expand your memory to 6 GB by your self
GPU is way overpowering the CPU. I'd second the upgrading the PSU and going a step up on the CPU. Unless you have 3x monitors, you're never going to use the GPU to its full potential with that setup.
PassMark Intel vs AMD CPU Benchmarks - High End
You can get an i5 that's 3x as fast for an extra $100. Worth it imo.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
GPU is way overpowering the CPU. I'd second the upgrading the PSU and going a step up on the CPU. Unless you have 3x monitors, you're never going to use the GPU to its full potential with that setup.
PassMark Intel vs AMD CPU Benchmarks - High End
You can get an i5 that's 3x as fast for an extra $100. Worth it imo.
wat wat wat wat wat wat? You think a 7750 is too good for that CPU? Are you high? The 7750 is about as good as the 550 ti.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


wat wat wat wat wat wat? You think a 7750 is too good for that CPU? Are you high? The 7750 is about as good as the 550 ti.
He said you need 3 monitors to get the full power of that card, the ****** is as dumb as a log.
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post


He said you need 3 monitors to get the full power of that card, the ****** is as dumb as a log.
I'm saying the cpu is inferior to the card, not that the card is high powered. He's gonna get a lot out of an upgrade to the cpu. And I run 3 monitors on an i5 and 4850 at work and can play Vindictus on max settings... so not sure what your problem is
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post


I'm saying the cpu is inferior to the card, not that the card is high powered. He's gonna get a lot out of an upgrade to the cpu. And I run 3 monitors on an i5 and 4850 at work and can play Vindictus on max settings... so not sure what your problem is
The CPU is not inferior to the card, the 7750 isn't even a high end card. Its a mid-low end card at best, my Phenom doesn't even bottleneck my overclocked GTX 570 and my GTX 570 is WAAAAAAAY better than the GTX 550 ti. And lol, Vindictus is not even a high graphics game. My old computer which was a dual pentium with a 4650 could play Vindictus on max settings 60 FPS. So yes, either you are misinformed or dumb as a log.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


The CPU is not inferior to the card, the 7750 isn't even a high end card. Its a mid-low end card at best, my Phenom doesn't even bottleneck my overclocked GTX 570 and my GTX 570 is WAAAAAAAY better than the GTX 550 ti. And lol, Vindictus is not even a high graphics game. My old computer which was a dual pentium with a 4650 could play Vindictus on max settings 60 FPS. So yes, either you are misinformed or dumb as a log.
You could play Vindictus 18 months ago easily on your dual pentium card... definitely not any more if you're hosting. Phenom2 965 with a 4850 (slightly better CPU, slightly worse GPU than his selection) can barely pull 35 fps on Vindictus on max settings 1920x1080. And to a gamer who cringes when 40+% of their resources are being used, a 7750 is "low end", but if you look at the whole spectrum of vid cards, it's mid-high end. But either way, sounds like I'm talking to a brick wall here -.- I'll take my hobby experience of building over 30 computers for people elsewhere. He heard my opinion.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post


You could play Vindictus 18 months ago easily on your dual pentium card... definitely not any more if you're hosting. Phenom2 965 with a 4850 (slightly better CPU, slightly worse GPU than his selection) can barely pull 35 fps on Vindictus on max settings 1920x1080. And to a gamer who cringes when 40+% of their resources are being used, a 7750 is "low end", but if you look at the whole spectrum of vid cards, it's mid-high end. But either way, sounds like I'm talking to a brick wall here -.- I'll take my hobby experience of building over 30 computers for people elsewhere. He heard my opinion.
Um yeah okay. You can ask @Doc @Alen, you are wrong. And why would you look at the whole spectrum of video cards? Why would a compare a 2012 video card to a 2002 video card? You are pulling up stupid arguments to prove a stupid point. And how are can you tell me what my computer ran Vindictus at? Have you played on my computer? I run a Phenom 965 and GTX 570 and I have run every single game on max settings except for Crysis at 60 FPS so far. You're talking to a brick wall? Am I the one coming up with stupid arguments for a stupid point? Really? Really? Compare the 7750 to all the video cards that ever existed? Man you are dumb, thats like me comparing a Lamborghini's speed to an old 1950 car's speed. I take back what I said, you are not misinformed, you are dumb as a log.
Try upgrading the PSU and the Memory. Nice otherwise.
It's very good.
Why not just buy the fucking parts and make that shit yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
Why not just buy the fucking parts and make that shit yourself?
That's the best thing to do, you will pay 50% less
Hmmm... I say go for AlienWare computers instead they are great my cousin owns one... Fast and runs all new games with extreme graphics I will get myself one only problem they arent cheap
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?