I made an injector that is able to give parameters to the hack and that uses my Anti-Anti-Thread (written in C++ of course).
xTrap Catch the Hack !?
First you need to release the hack instead of debugging it
Second x-trap will update everyday
Second x-trap will update everyday
Still Not working @Hexicidal ?
How does @HackerMaybe , @BACKD00R use their own name .. Or D3D menu hacks are Different ? .. Or it is something in code
lol you can use any dll name that you want watch my hack you don't need to use SndDrv
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ml#post6490658
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ml#post6490658
@-[I]fLuX i want my own hack to work .. Can u help me how or No.?
Similar Threads
WolfTeam GeneralHow come most of the hacks are for xtrap but not gameguard?LU 4 CrossFire DiscussionsXTRAP ERROR FOR THE HACK !!
3 WarRock - International Hacksthe hack tutNA 6 MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & TrainersPlz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???MA 3



