TalkingiZone Injector V 1.5 | Easy And Simple To Use | Sexy GUI | Pro Injector |

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
iZone Injector V 1.5 | Easy And Simple To Use | Sexy GUI | Pro Injector |
Hello All


As I Promised You All To Release My V 2 Well Its V 1.5 , And i Just Wanted To Say Sorry For The Delay I Had Some Problems With Visual Studio I Hope You Understand


How To Run The Injector :

0- Extract The Files In CrossFire Folder
1- Run Th Injector ( If You Have Win7 You Don't Have To Run It As Admin )
2- Choose The Hack Dlls
3- Choose Your Options For The Injection ( Recommended To Make The 2 Options On )
4- Click Launch CrossFire ( You Must Be Placed The Injector In CrossFire Folder )




Change Log :


Code:
V. 1.5 :
Added A Direct Launch Button For Cross Fire
Changed The GUI 
Improved Settings
Added Force Administration ( You Will Not Have To Click Run As Admin To Run The Injector )
V.1 : 
First Release

Credits : @[B]oss Yup That's Me


Screen Shots :





Virus Scans :


Jotti Virus Scan : iZone Injector V 1.5


Virus Total Virus Scan : iZone Injector V 1.5



Approve

@Austin @Hero @Jigsaw @BACKD00R @DaRk
iZone Injector_mpgh.net.rar1.3 MB · 767 downloads Scanning…
thank you wait for approved
Not on a computer at the moment. Wait for a minion/mod of this section to come online and check this attachment out.

Closed to prevent spam.

EDIT: Reopened and approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post

EDIT: Reopened and approved.
Ah Thank You Very Much I Have Been Waiting 18 Hours BTW Did You Like It
Sexy GUI!
Nice work.
This is awesome
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
Sexy GUI!
Nice work.
This is awesome
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Good job @[B]oss
Thank You Wait For My Next Release , Its Gonna Be More Advanced And Supports x64
Nice GUI. But seems to be just another copy of the rest of the 1000 other injectors released. But i'm a hippocrite so GJ.
Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
Nice GUI. But seems to be just another copy of the rest of the 1000 other injectors released. But i'm a hippocrite so GJ.
I Don't Want To Start A Arguing About This , But Look in my Topics I Released Injectors Along Ago For More Than A Year And I Totally Coded This By My Self
Quote Originally Posted by [B]oss View Post
I Don't Want To Start A Arguing About This , But Look in my Topics I Released Injectors Along Ago For More Than A Year And I Totally Coded This By My Self
Nah bro , chill. I believe you...
Bumb.................
Can Someone test It Out ? If It Was Detected Or Not Yet -.-
Bumb............
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?