New Warrock Patching Method

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
New Warrock Patching Method
We finally have a way to make our VIP and PUBLIC Warrock hacks undetected by cheat engine! Extremely good news for those who have been getting banned for using our PUBLIC Warrock hack. More news will be posted soon including a limited Warrock trainer .

Don't count on it coming out today or for a couple days, I really need to finish adding all the cool features I can to my VIP hack.

Also... Don't expect as many features as the last PUBLIC HACK mainly because VIP is going to have that and more.

[Tags]
No Spread, No Recoil, Sniper Vantage Point, Stamina, Winchester, Quick Flag, Superman, GPS, One Position Kill, Warrock Promo Generator, Invisibility, Super Jump, Updater Bypass, WR Hacks, Warrock Hacks, Warrock Invisibility, Warrock Invis, Warrock Hax, K2 Owned, Fuck K2, Warrock Promo Codes, Warrock Cheap, Warrock Promo Code Generator
well, but can you do a catalogue of the public hacks??
I don't found anything..
New Warrock Patching Method
Cool I Whil Have It
dudes, this topic is 3 months old... why you replying to it now?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us