Vista 32bit. (testing in progress)
PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v11
Wth is change Key ? it has no function. fix this plz
Good luck on your exams.
I love the D3D and the features. To tell you the truth, you have the best hack releases, and I'm not joking at all.
I love the D3D and the features. To tell you the truth, you have the best hack releases, and I'm not joking at all.
I can not for the life of me, get this darn thing to work do i have to rename it or something? because im using besth4cker v2 but its not injecting it
Does aimbot work for you guys?
WHAT INJECTER UR USING
thanks this is one of the VIP i have ever seen b4 

When I use this I feel that it's buggy.
My ping goes up and fps lowers
Btw I used Perx Injector made by xKickass
My ping goes up and fps lowers
Btw I used Perx Injector made by xKickass
can u make for CFPH?
Thanks HackerMaybe
Worked like a Charm KSED some noobs and added AntiKick Worked like a Charm 
Worked like a Charm KSED some noobs and added AntiKick Worked like a Charm 
Watch Injector please



Any 1 knows how to fix the Crosshair ''bug'' ?
My Crosshair Looks Like NoRecoil ! All The Time !
I got Everything on OFF
But Crossfire is still like NoRecoil !
But the Recoil is Normal.
Any 1 knows this Problem ?
My Crosshair Looks Like NoRecoil ! All The Time !
I got Everything on OFF
But Crossfire is still like NoRecoil !
But the Recoil is Normal.
Any 1 knows this Problem ?
pass me your injector Please



v11.1 released!
Quick Fix:
- Aimbot accuracy
- Added 28 Aim targets
Cya!
Quick Fix:
- Aimbot accuracy
- Added 28 Aim targets
Cya!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsHackerMaybe Hack v11.1 (Aimbot Fixed)
484 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsHackerMaybe Hack v11.2 (Inject on Login)
285 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsAssassin'sCreed Hack V11 ( LAG FIXED + All Errors are fixed...)
148 CrossFire Europe Help[Pceamul Hack V11 Don't Work] Help!
5 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsHackerMaybe Hack v1
51
